Unusual clinical features in an Angelman syndrome patient with uniparental disomy due to a translocation 15q15q
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2002
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 303–308, October 1998
How to Cite
Fridman, C., Varela, M. C., Nicholls, R. D. and Koiffmann, C. P. (1998), Unusual clinical features in an Angelman syndrome patient with uniparental disomy due to a translocation 15q15q. Clinical Genetics, 54: 303–308. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.1998.5440407.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2002
- Received 25 March 1998 revised 20 May 1998 accepted for publication 20 May 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.