A Japanese patient homozygous for the H1085R mutation in the CFTR gene presents with a severe form of cystic fibrosis
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 173–175, August 1999
How to Cite
Yoshimura, K., Wakazono, Y., Iizuka, S., Morokawa, N., Tada, H. and Eto, Y. (1999), A Japanese patient homozygous for the H1085R mutation in the CFTR gene presents with a severe form of cystic fibrosis. Clinical Genetics, 56: 173–175. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.1999.560217.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 3 March 1999Accepted 11 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.