The vitamin D receptor FokI start codon polymorphism and bone mineral density in osteoporotic postmenopausal French women
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 221–224, September 1999
How to Cite
Lucotte, G., Mercier, G. and Burckel, A. (1999), The vitamin D receptor FokI start codon polymorphism and bone mineral density in osteoporotic postmenopausal French women . Clinical Genetics, 56: 221–224. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.1999.560307.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 18 January 1999Accepted 26 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.