The causes and consequences of random and non-random X chromosome inactivation in humans
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 353–363, November 2000
How to Cite
Brown, C. and Robinson, W. (2000), The causes and consequences of random and non-random X chromosome inactivation in humans. Clinical Genetics, 58: 353–363. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.2000.580504.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 1 August 2000Accepted 16 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.