Waardenburg syndrome type 3 (Klein–Waardenburg syndrome) segregating with a heterozygous deletion in the paired box domain of PAX3: a simple variant or a true syndrome?
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 301–304, October 2001
How to Cite
Tekin, M., Bodurtha, J., Nance, W. and Pandya, A. (2001), Waardenburg syndrome type 3 (Klein–Waardenburg syndrome) segregating with a heterozygous deletion in the paired box domain of PAX3: a simple variant or a true syndrome?. Clinical Genetics, 60: 301–304. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.2001.600408.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Received 25 May 2001 Accepted 12 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.