Trisomy 17p10-p12 resulting from a supernumerary marker chromosome derived from chromosome 17: molecular analysis and delineation of the phenotype
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 336–344, November 2001
How to Cite
Stankiewicz, P., Park, S.-S., Holder, S., Waters, C., Palmer, R., Berend, S., Shaffer, L., Potocki, L. and Lupski, J. (2001), Trisomy 17p10-p12 resulting from a supernumerary marker chromosome derived from chromosome 17: molecular analysis and delineation of the phenotype. Clinical Genetics, 60: 336–344. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.2001.600503.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Received 9 May 2001 Accepted 9 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.