PCR–PRINS–FISH analysis of structurally abnormal sex chromosomes in eight patients with Turner phenotype
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 385–392, November 2001
How to Cite
Cervantes, A., Guevara-Yáñez, R., López, M., Monroy, N., Aguinaga, M., Valdez, H., Sierra, C., Canún, S., Guízar, J., Navarrete, C., Zafra, G., Salamanca, F. and Kofman-Alfaro, S. (2001), PCR–PRINS–FISH analysis of structurally abnormal sex chromosomes in eight patients with Turner phenotype. Clinical Genetics, 60: 385–392. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.2001.600512.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Received 12 July 2001 Accepted 17 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.