When body segmentation goes wrong
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 409–416, December 2001
How to Cite
Pourquié, O. and Kusumi, K. (2001), When body segmentation goes wrong. Clinical Genetics, 60: 409–416. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.2001.600602.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Received 17 August 2001 Accepted 19 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.