A patient homozygous for the SCA6 gene with retinitis pigmentosa
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2002
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 375–379, May 2002
How to Cite
Fukutake, T., Kamitsukasa, I., Arai, K., Hattori, T. and Nakajima, T. (2002), A patient homozygous for the SCA6 gene with retinitis pigmentosa. Clinical Genetics, 61: 375–379. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.2002.610510.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2002
- Received 2 November 2001, revised and accepted for publication 10 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.