The changing survival profile of people with Down's syndrome: implications for genetic counselling
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2002
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 390–393, November 2002
How to Cite
Glasson, E., Sullivan, S., Hussain, R., Petterson, B., Montgomery, P. and Bittles, A. (2002), The changing survival profile of people with Down's syndrome: implications for genetic counselling. Clinical Genetics, 62: 390–393. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.2002.620506.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2002
- Received 29 June 2002, revised and accepted for publication 16 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!