Frequency of the thermolabile variant C677T in the MTHFR gene and lack of association with neural tube defects in the State of Yucatan, Mexico
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2002
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 394–398, November 2002
How to Cite
González-Herrera, L., García-Escalante, G., Castillo-Zapata, I., Canto-Herrera, J., Ceballos-Quintal, J., Pinto-Escalante, D., Díaz-Rubio, F., Del Angel, R. and Orozco-Orozco, L. (2002), Frequency of the thermolabile variant C677T in the MTHFR gene and lack of association with neural tube defects in the State of Yucatan, Mexico. Clinical Genetics, 62: 394–398. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.2002.620507.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2002
- Received 18 June 2002, revised and accepted for publication 17 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.