Parts of this study were presented at the 72nd American Heart Association Scientific Sessions, 10 November 1999, in Atlanta.
The I allele of the angiotensin-converting enzyme gene is associated with an increased percentage of slow-twitch type I fibers in human skeletal muscle
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 139–144, February 2003
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Tanaka, H., Shono, N., Miura, S., Kiyonaga, A., Shindo, M. and Saku, K. (2003), The I allele of the angiotensin-converting enzyme gene is associated with an increased percentage of slow-twitch type I fibers in human skeletal muscle. Clinical Genetics, 63: 139–144. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0004.2003.00029.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Received 8 August 2002, revised and accepted for publication 9 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.