Long-term results of famciclovir for recurrent or de novo hepatitis B virus infection after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 447–452, December 1999
How to Cite
Rayes, N., Seehofer, D., Bechstein, W., Müller, A., Berg, T., Neuhaus, R. and Neuhaus, P. (1999), Long-term results of famciclovir for recurrent or de novo hepatitis B virus infection after liver transplantation. Clinical Transplantation, 13: 447–452. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0012.1999.130602.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted 14 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.