Glomerulonephritis is the major cause of proteinuria in renal transplant recipients: histopathologic findings of renal allografts with proteinuria1
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 499–504, October 2000
How to Cite
Chung, J., Kil Park, S., Sik Park, J., Kim, S.-C., Han, D.-J. and Yu, E. (2000), Glomerulonephritis is the major cause of proteinuria in renal transplant recipients: histopathologic findings of renal allografts with proteinuria. Clinical Transplantation, 14: 499–504. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0012.2000.140509.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Accepted 14 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.