Prevention of de novo hepatitis B virus infection in living donor liver transplantation using hepatitis B core antibody positive donors
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2002
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 405–409, December 2002
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-S., Wang, C.-C., De Villa, V. H., Wang, S.-H., Cheng, Y.-F., Huang, T.-L., Jawan, B., Chiu, K.-W. and Chen, C.-L. (2002), Prevention of de novo hepatitis B virus infection in living donor liver transplantation using hepatitis B core antibody positive donors. Clinical Transplantation, 16: 405–409. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0012.2002.01133.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2002
- Accepted for publication 17 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.