Presented at the American Transplant Congress, Washington, DC, USA, April–May 2002.
Humanized anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody (Rituximab) treatment for post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder*
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2003
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 417–422, October 2003
How to Cite
Ganne, V., Siddiqi, N., Kamaplath, B., Chang, C.-C., Cohen, E. P., Bresnahan, B. A. and Hariharan, S. (2003), Humanized anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody (Rituximab) treatment for post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder. Clinical Transplantation, 17: 417–422. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0012.2003.00054.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2003
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.