HLA-DRB1 DNA sequencing based typing: an approach suitable for high throughput typing including unrelated bone marrow registry donors
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 46–54, January 2001
How to Cite
Sayer, D., Whidborne, R., Brestovac, B., Trimboli, F., Witt, C. and Christiansen, F. (2001), HLA-DRB1 DNA sequencing based typing: an approach suitable for high throughput typing including unrelated bone marrow registry donors. Tissue Antigens, 57: 46–54. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2001.057001046.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Received 10 January, revised, accepted for publication 30 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!