Genomic diversity of natural killer cell receptor genes in three populations
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2001
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 358–362, April 2001
How to Cite
Toneva, M., Lepage, V., Lafay, G., Dulphy, N., Busson, M., Lester, S., Vu-Trien, A., Michaylova, A., Naumova, E., McCluskey, J. and Charron, D. (2001), Genomic diversity of natural killer cell receptor genes in three populations. Tissue Antigens, 57: 358–362. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2001.057004358.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2001
- Received 5 January 2000, revised, accepted for publication 1 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!