The name HLA-B*0724 has been officially assigned by the WHO Nomenclature Committee in July 2000. This follows the agreed policy that, subject to conditions listed in the most recent nomenclature report (4), names will be assigned to new sequences as they are identified. Lists of such new names will be published in the following WHO nomenclature report. The EMBL accession number is AJ401222).
Characterisation of a new HLA-B allele, HLA-B*0724 ()Note
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 471–473, May 2001
How to Cite
Middleton, D., Curran, M.D., Anholts, J.D.H., Reilly, E.R. and Schreuder, G.M.tH. (2001), Characterisation of a new HLA-B allele, HLA-B*0724 (). Tissue Antigens, 57: 471–473. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2001.057005471.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Received 16 August, accepted for publication 26 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!