Genotyping of human killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor genes by polymerase chain reaction with sequence-specific primers: An update
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2002
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 184–193, March 2002
How to Cite
Gómez-Lozano, N. and Vilches, C. (2002), Genotyping of human killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor genes by polymerase chain reaction with sequence-specific primers: An update. Tissue Antigens, 59: 184–193. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2002.590302.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2002
- Received 30 October 2001, revised 1 March 2002, accepted for publication 18 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!