HLA class II markers and clinical heterogeneity in Swedish patients with primary biliary cirrhosis
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 381–387, May 2002
How to Cite
Wassmuth, R., Depner, F., Danielsson, Å., Hultcrantz, R., Lööf, L., Olson, R., Prytz, H., Sandberg-Gertzen, H., Wallerstedt, S. and Lindgren, S. (2002), HLA class II markers and clinical heterogeneity in Swedish patients with primary biliary cirrhosis. Tissue Antigens, 59: 381–387. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2002.590504.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Received 31 July 2001, revised 19 February 2002, re-revised 7 March 2002, accepted for publication 13 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.