High resolution MIC genotyping: Design and application to the investigation of inflammatory bowel disease susceptibility
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2002
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 164–179, August 2002
How to Cite
Ahmad, T., Marshall, S.E., Mulcahy-Hawes, K., Orchard, T., Crawshaw, J., Armuzzi, A., Neville, M., Van Heel, D., Barnardo, M., Welsh, K.I., Jewell, D.P. and Bunce, M. (2002), High resolution MIC genotyping: Design and application to the investigation of inflammatory bowel disease susceptibility. Tissue Antigens, 60: 164–179. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2002.600207.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2002
- Received 5 February 2002, revised 16 May 2002, accepted for publication 4 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.