The contribution by E. Gómez-Casado and J. Martínez-Laso was equal and the order of authorship is arbitrary.
Origin of Mayans according to HLA genes and the uniqueness of Amerindians
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 425–436, June 2003
How to Cite
Gómez-Casado, E., Martínez-Laso, J., Moscoso, J., Zamora, J., Martin-Villa, M., Perez-Blas, M., Lopez-Santalla, M., Lucas Gramajo, P., Silvera, C., Lowy, E. and Arnaiz-Villena, A. (2003), Origin of Mayans according to HLA genes and the uniqueness of Amerindians. Tissue Antigens, 61: 425–436. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2003.00040.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
- Received 2 October 2002, revised 24 December 2002, accepted for publication 28 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!