IgG reactive to CTL-directed epitopes of self-antigens is either lacking or unbalanced in atopic dermatitis patients
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2003
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 352–361, May 2003
How to Cite
Kawamoto, N., Yamada, A., Ohkouchi, S., Maeda, T., Tanaka, S., Hashimoto, T., Saijo, Y., Saijo, S., Nukiwa, T., Shichijo, S., Aizawa, H. and Itoh, K. (2003), IgG reactive to CTL-directed epitopes of self-antigens is either lacking or unbalanced in atopic dermatitis patients. Tissue Antigens, 61: 352–361. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2003.00046.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2003
- Received 6 September 2002, revised 2 January 2003, accepted for publication 12 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!