HLA-DRB1*, -DQB1* in Piramalai Kallars and Yadhavas, two Dravidian-speaking castes of Tamil Nadu, South India
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2003
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 451–464, June 2003
How to Cite
Shanmugalakshmi, S., Balakrishnan, K., Manoharan, K. and Pitchappan, R.M. (2003), HLA-DRB1*, -DQB1* in Piramalai Kallars and Yadhavas, two Dravidian-speaking castes of Tamil Nadu, South India. Tissue Antigens, 61: 451–464. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2003.00061.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Received 16 November 2002, revised 5 February 2003, accepted for publication 12 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.