New HLA haplotype frequency reference standards: High-resolution and large sample typing of HLA DR-DQ haplotypes in a sample of European Americans
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 296–307, October 2003
How to Cite
Klitz, W., Maiers, M., Spellman, S., Baxter-Lowe, L.A., Schmeckpeper, B., Williams, T.M. and Fernandez-Viña, M. (2003), New HLA haplotype frequency reference standards: High-resolution and large sample typing of HLA DR-DQ haplotypes in a sample of European Americans. Tissue Antigens, 62: 296–307. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2003.00103.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Received 7 March 2003, revised 23 April 2003, accepted for publication 30 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.