This review is based on the 3rd International HLA-G Conference held at the College de France, Paris, France, July 2003.
Biology and functions of human leukocyte antigen-G in health and sickness*
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2003
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 273–284, October 2003
How to Cite
LeMaoult, J., Le Discorde, M., Rouas-Freiss, N., Moreau, P., Menier, C., McCluskey, J. and Carosella, E.D. (2003), Biology and functions of human leukocyte antigen-G in health and sickness. Tissue Antigens, 62: 273–284. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-0039.2003.00143.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2003
- Received and accepted for publication 31 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!