For editorial comments see page 231
Higher dosage nicotine patches increase one-year smoking cessation rates: results from the European CEASE trial
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
European Respiratory Journal
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 238–246, February
How to Cite
Tønnesen, P. , Paoletti, P. , Gustavsson, G., Russell, M.a., Saracci, R., Gulsvik, A. , Rijcken, B. , Sawe, U. and Members Of The Steering Committee of Cease on behalf of the European Respiratory Society (1999), Higher dosage nicotine patches increase one-year smoking cessation rates: results from the European CEASE trial. European Respiratory Journal, 13: 238–246. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3003.1999.13b04.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!