This study was supported by research grant 94-51 from the Dutch Asthma Foundation.
Differences in nasal cellular infiltrates between allergic children and age-matched controls
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Respiratory Journal
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 797–803, April 1999
How to Cite
Vinke, J.G. , KleinJan, A. , Severijnen, L.W.F.m., Hoeve, L.j. and Fokkens, W.j. (1999), Differences in nasal cellular infiltrates between allergic children and age-matched controls. European Respiratory Journal, 13: 797–803. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3003.1999.13d17.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!