This study was supported by a grant from Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, NJ, USA.
Montelukast reduces airway eosinophilic inflammation in asthma: a randomized, controlled trial
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
European Respiratory Journal
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 12–18, July 1999
How to Cite
Pizzichini, E. , Leff, J.A. , Reiss, T.F., Hendeles, L. , Boulet, L.-P. , Wei, L.X., Efthimiadis, A.E. , Zhang, J. and Hargreave, F.E. (1999), Montelukast reduces airway eosinophilic inflammation in asthma: a randomized, controlled trial. European Respiratory Journal, 14: 12–18. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3003.1999.14a04.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!