The study was supported by grants from the Swedish Care and Allergy Foundation (Vårdalstiftelsen), the Swedish Medical Research Council (12X-8273), Agnes and Mac Rudberg′s Foundation, and the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Foundation.
Effects of TNF-α, IFN-γ and IL-β on normal human bronchial epithelial cells
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Respiratory Journal
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 84–91, July 1999
How to Cite
Kampf, C. , Relova, A.J. , Sandler, S. and Roomans, G.M. (1999), Effects of TNF-α, IFN-γ and IL-β on normal human bronchial epithelial cells. European Respiratory Journal, 14: 84–91. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3003.1999.14a15.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!