This project was supported by a grant from the FWO (Krediet aan Navorsers KNV I.5215.96 N) (G.F. Joos), and a grant from ECBiomed I (BMH1-CT94-1281) (R.A. Pauwels) and a grant from Astra Belgium. P. Depuydt received a Research Mandate of the Faculty Medicine of the University of Ghent.
Ambient ozone concentrations induce airway hyperresponsiveness in some rat strains
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Respiratory Journal
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 125–131, July 1999
How to Cite
Depuydt, P. , Joos, G.F. and Pauwels, R.A. (1999), Ambient ozone concentrations induce airway hyperresponsiveness in some rat strains. European Respiratory Journal, 14: 125–131. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3003.1999.14a21.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!