This work was supported by grants from the Swiss National Foundation (3200-043358; 95/1) and the Zürich Lung League.
Functional and morphological heterogeneity of emphysema and its implication for selection of patients for lung volume reduction surgery
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
European Respiratory Journal
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 230–236, July 1999
How to Cite
Russi, E.W. , Bloch, K.E. and Weder, W. (1999), Functional and morphological heterogeneity of emphysema and its implication for selection of patients for lung volume reduction surgery. European Respiratory Journal, 14: 230–236. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3003.1999.14a39.x
Previous articles in this series: No. 1. E. Marchand, G. Gayan-Ramirez, P. De Leyn, M. Decramer. Physiological basis of improvement after lung volume reduction surgery for severe emphysema: where are we? Eur Respir J 1999; 13: 686–696. No. 2. W. Klepetko. Surgical aspects and techniques of lung volume reduction surgery for severe emphysema. Eur Respir J 1999; 13: 919–925. No. 3. H. Teschler, A.B. Thompson, G. Stamatis. Short- and long-term functional results after lung volume reduction surgery for severe emphysema. Eur Respir J 1999; 13: 1170–1176.
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!