Supported by the Scleroderma Society
Different cytokine profiles in cryptogenic fibrosing alveolitis and fibrosing alveolitis associated with systemic sclerosis A quantitative study of open lung biopsies
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Respiratory Journal
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 251–257, August 1999
How to Cite
Majumdar, S. , Li, D. , Ansari, T. , Pantelidis, P. , Black, C.m., Gizycki, M. , Du Bois, R.M. and Jeffery, P.K. (1999), Different cytokine profiles in cryptogenic fibrosing alveolitis and fibrosing alveolitis associated with systemic sclerosis A quantitative study of open lung biopsies . European Respiratory Journal, 14: 251–257. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3003.1999.14b03.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!