This work was supported by the FNRS (grants 9.4587.95 and 3.4505.98), Télévie fellowships (n7.4523.96 and n7.4512.98), the Vesale Foundation (grants UP 1996, P. Vermylen; and 1997, C. Roufosse) and the Lambeau-Marteaux Foundation.
Carbonic anhydrase IX antigen differentiates between preneoplastic malignant lesions in non-small cell lung carcinoma
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Respiratory Journal
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 806–811, October 1999
How to Cite
Vermylen, P. , Roufosse, C., Burny, A., Verhest, A., Bosschaerts, T., Pastorekova, S., Ninane, V. and Sculier, J.-P. (1999), Carbonic anhydrase IX antigen differentiates between preneoplastic malignant lesions in non-small cell lung carcinoma. European Respiratory Journal, 14: 806–811. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3003.1999.14d14.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!