This work was conducted during the stay of J. Pekkanen in New Zealand with funding from the Academy of Finland and the Foundation for Allergy Research. The Wellington Asthma Research Group is supported by a Programme Grant from the Health Research Council of New Zealand, and by a major grant from the Guardian Trust (Trustee of the David and Cassie Anderson Medical Charitable Trust).
Defining asthma in epidemiological studies
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Respiratory Journal
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 951–957, October 1999
How to Cite
Pekkanen, J. and Pearce, N. (1999), Defining asthma in epidemiological studies. European Respiratory Journal, 14: 951–957. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3003.1999.14d37.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!