To cite this article:
The effect of conformation on the solution stability of linear vs. cyclic RGD peptides
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
The Journal of Peptide Research
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 523–529, May 1999
How to Cite
Bogdanowich-Knipp, S.J., Jois, D.S.S. and Siahaan, T.J. (1999), The effect of conformation on the solution stability of linear vs. cyclic RGD peptides. The Journal of Peptide Research, 53: 523–529. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3011.1999.00055.x
Bogdanowich-Knipp, S.J., Jois, D.S.S. & Siahaan, T. J. The effect of conformation on the solution stability of linear vs. cyclic RGD peptides
J. Peptide Res., 1999, 53, 000–000
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
- Dates:Received 31 December 1997Revised 9 March 1998Accepted 31 May 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.