To cite this article:
Identification of the molecular interaction site of amyloid β peptide by using a fluorescence assay
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
The Journal of Peptide Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 342–346, October 2001
How to Cite
Watanabe, K., Segawa, T., Nakamura, K., Kodaka, M., Okuno, H. and Konakahara, T. (2001), Identification of the molecular interaction site of amyloid β peptide by using a fluorescence assay. The Journal of Peptide Research, 58: 342–346. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3011.2001.00920.x
Watanabe, K-i., Segawa, T., Nakamura, K., Kodaka, M., Konakahara, T. & Okuno, H. Identification of the molecular interaction site of amyloid β peptide by using a fluorescence assay.
J. Peptide Res., 2001, 58, 342–346.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Dates: Received 9 March 2001 Revised 3 May 2001 Accepted 6 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.