To cite this article:
Fast, efficient and selective deprotection of the tert-butoxycarbonyl (Boc) group using HCl/dioxane (4 m)
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
The Journal of Peptide Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 338–341, October 2001
How to Cite
Han, G., Tamaki, M. and Hruby, V.J. (2001), Fast, efficient and selective deprotection of the tert-butoxycarbonyl (Boc) group using HCl/dioxane (4 m). The Journal of Peptide Research, 58: 338–341. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3011.2001.00935.x
Han, G., Tamaki, M. & Hruby, V. J. Fast, efficient and selective deprotection of tert-butoxycarbonyl (Boc) group using HCl/dioxane (4 m).
J. Peptide Res., 2001, 58, 338–341.
Preliminary results of this work were presented at the ACS 2000 spring meeting in San Francisco, California, USA.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Dates: Received 18 April 2001 Revised 11 May 2001 Accepted 9 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.