To cite this article:
Synthetic peptide epitope-based polymers: controlling size and determining the efficiency of epitope incorporation
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2002
The Journal of Peptide Research
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 150–158, September 2002
How to Cite
Sadler, K., Zeng, W. and Jackson, D.C. (2002), Synthetic peptide epitope-based polymers: controlling size and determining the efficiency of epitope incorporation. The Journal of Peptide Research, 60: 150–158. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3011.2002.21009.x
Sadler, K., Zeng, W. & Jackson, D.C. Synthetic peptide epitope-based polymers: controlling size and determining the efficiency of epitope incorporation.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2002
- Dates: Received 12 February 2002 Revised 10 April 2002 Accepted 8 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.