The structure of the antimicrobial peptide Ac-RRWWRF-NH2 bound to micelles and its interactions with phospholipid bilayers
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
The Journal of Peptide Research
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 219–229, May 2003
How to Cite
Jing, W., Hunter, H.N., Hagel, J. and Vogel, H.J. (2003), The structure of the antimicrobial peptide Ac-RRWWRF-NH2 bound to micelles and its interactions with phospholipid bilayers. The Journal of Peptide Research, 61: 219–229. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3011.2003.00050.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Dates: Received: 30 July 2002 Revised: 4 October 2002 Accepted: 19 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!