Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans may utilize either actin-dependent or actin-independent mechanisms of invasion
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 137–142, June 1999
How to Cite
Brissette, C. A. and Fives-Taylor, P. M. (1999), Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans may utilize either actin-dependent or actin-independent mechanisms of invasion. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 14: 137–142. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-302X.1999.140301.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication August 5, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!