Proteolysis and utilization of albumin by enrichment cultures of subgingival microbiota
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 348–351, December 1999
How to Cite
Wei, G. X., Van Der Hoeven , J. S., Smalley, J. W., Mikx, F. H. M. and Fan, M. W. (1999), Proteolysis and utilization of albumin by enrichment cultures of subgingival microbiota. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 14: 348–351. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-302X.1999.140603.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication December 10, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!