Low levels of interferon-γ in nasal fluid accompany raised levels of T-helper 2 cytokines in children with ongoing allergic rhinitis
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 20–28, February 2000
How to Cite
Benson, M., Strannegård, I.-l., Wennergren, G. and Strannegård, . Ö. (2000), Low levels of interferon-γ in nasal fluid accompany raised levels of T-helper 2 cytokines in children with ongoing allergic rhinitis. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 11: 20–28. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3038.2000.00051.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Accepted 14 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.