Long-term treatment with cetirizine of infants with atopic dermatitis: A multi-country, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial (the ETAC™ trial) over 18 months
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 278–286, August 2002
How to Cite
Diepgen, T. L. (2002), Long-term treatment with cetirizine of infants with atopic dermatitis: A multi-country, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial (the ETAC™ trial) over 18 months. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 13: 278–286. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3038.2002.01047.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Accepted 16 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.