Hay fever and predictive value of prick test and specific IgE antibodies: A prospective study in children
Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 120–129, April 2003
How to Cite
Schäfer, T., Hoelscher, B., Adam, H., Ring, J., Wichmann, H.-E. and Heinrich, J. (2003), Hay fever and predictive value of prick test and specific IgE antibodies: A prospective study in children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 14: 120–129. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3038.2003.00024.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
- Accepted 5 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.