The prevalence, characteristics of and early life risk factors for eczema in 10-year-old children
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 178–183, June 2003
How to Cite
Kurukulaaratchy, R., Fenn, M., Matthews, S. and Hasan Arshad, S. (2003), The prevalence, characteristics of and early life risk factors for eczema in 10-year-old children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 14: 178–183. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3038.2003.00036.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Accepted 13 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.