Pretransplant varicella vaccination is cost-effective in pediatric renal transplantation
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 44–50, February 2001
How to Cite
Olson, A. D., Shope, T. C. and Flynn, J. T. (2001), Pretransplant varicella vaccination is cost-effective in pediatric renal transplantation. Pediatric Transplantation, 5: 44–50. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3046.2001.00032.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 30 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.