Domino as a bridge to definitive liver transplantation in a neonate
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2002
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 249–254, June 2002
How to Cite
Casas-Melley, A. T., Thomas, P. G., Krueger, L. J., Falkenstein, K. P., Flynn, L. M., Conley, S. B. and Dunn, S. P. (2002), Domino as a bridge to definitive liver transplantation in a neonate. Pediatric Transplantation, 6: 249–254. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3046.2002.01083.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2002
- Accepted for publication 26 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.