Long-term survival after liver transplantation in children with metabolic disorders
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2002
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 295–300, September 2002
How to Cite
Kayler, L. K., Merion, R. M., Lee, S., Sung, R. S., Punch, J. D., Rudich, S. M., Turcotte, J. G., A. Campbell, D., Holmes, R. and Magee, J. C. (2002), Long-term survival after liver transplantation in children with metabolic disorders. Pediatric Transplantation, 6: 295–300. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3046.2002.02009.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication 29 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.